Soldier's Best Friend Annual Sporting Clay Event
Soldier’s Best Friend invites you to take part in our annual Sporting Clay Event, hosted at Ben Avery Clay Target Center in Phoenix. Join us for a morning of fun while supporting our military veterans. All proceeds from this event will go toward continuing to provide life changing services at no cost to eligible veterans.
May 20, 2023
- 7:00 am: Registration opens Sponsorships available on our sponsorship page
- 8:00 am: Event begins
Join us for a morning of fun!
- All shooters are eligible to win tournament placement prizes.
- Minors MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Only shotguns in 12, 16, 20, 28 and .410 gauges are permitted. Barrels less than 18 1/2 inches are not permitted.
- Rental shotguns will be available at shooters expense (limited supplies).
Early Bird Registration is $150 for Individual Participants or $550 for a Four Shooter Squad*
Each participant receives:
- 50 clay pigeons
- 50 shotgun shells (Shooters may bring their own ammo. Only 7 1/2, 8 or 9 lead shot may be used on the range.)
* Early bird registration ends April 1st. After April 1st, rates increase to $165 per participant and $650 per four shooter squad.
** Please see below for complete cancellation policy.
Sponsorship packages are available! Visit our sponsorship page to view package options.
Ben Avery Clay Target Center
** Registration cancellation must be received by May 6, 2023 for a full refund. After this date, no refunds will be given, but you can send an alternate participant in your place. To request a cancellation or make a change, please call our office at (623) 218-6486. No shows are not eligible for a refund.
Please note, an exception will be made for a participant who has COVID-19 symptoms or is in quarantine for COVID-19. If you are sick, please do not attend. Contact our office during business hours to discuss.